Your respected and most experienced
supplier of drilling equipment!
Casing Advancement Systems
Symmetrix & Elemex Overburden Drilling System
Symmetrix product range is made to cover all drilling applications and has various solutions to suit different requirements.
• Permanent casing
• Retrievable casing
• Horizontal applications
• Drill through casing for rock sockets
System with drill through pilot bit
1. Casing is installed until seated into bedrock.
2. Drill through pilot bit is unlocked from ring bit and after that pilot bit drills a rock socket. Drill string is pulled out from the hole.
3. Reinforcement element is installed and concrete poured into the hole.
• Casing sizes 3" – 48"
• Simple Design
Permanant, retrievable and drill through solutions
DK Casing Advance System
- The Most Efficient Way of Carrying Casing Down-The-Hole
- Made of Premium U.S. Steel for Strength and Durability
- Innovative, Simple, Yet Proven Design
- Available for Most Hammer Shanks
- Superior Technology for Outstanding Performance
DK SPLIT-RING Casing Advance System
The Newest Split-Ring version of DK Casing Advanced System means increased productivity, longer life, and straighter holes.
DURAWING is a concentric overburden system designed for casing installation drilling range of 4" to 32" diameter hole, specialized through various formations into bedrock. The wing bits are enclosed on pocket area making it the most professional & efficient system in the market as it is free from clogging in loose overburden material while it goes down to bedrock. When the drilling starts, wing bits come out with unique cam sliding mechanism. The key feature of DURAWING is the self-actuating wing bit system that is reliable regardless of unpredictable ground conditions.
Features and Benefits
• Unique sliding mechanism leads to absolute workability
• Simple parts replacement
• Low running cost
• Same performance in horizontal drilling
• Prevent jamming with internal air exhaust
Mincon Group PLC was founded in 1977 in Shannon, Ireland. Mincon manufactures and distributes a range of precision engineered hard rock drilling tools for a variety of industries including Mining, Exploration, Waterwell, Geothermal, Construction, Horizontal Directional Drilling, Oil-Gas and Energy.
• DTH Hammers
• DTH Drill Bits
• RC Hammers
• Rotary Products
• Drilling Fluids
• Casing Advance Systems
Keystone Drill Services, Inc.
184 Alisa Street
Somerset, PA 15501
800-221-0586 Toll Free
We speak your language!
Copyright 2018© Keystone Drill Services, Inc. All rights reserved.