Your respected and most experienced
supplier of drilling equipment!
Davey Drill traces its history to 1929 when the late Paul H. Davey Sr. began manufacturing in Kent, Ohio. Davey’s patented designs and products serve a wide variety of industries and are “built to serve and endure.” The Davey name is known for quality, productivity, and reliability.
The DK525 offers big machine capability in a small machine body for performance under any job site conditions.
- Big Pull Capability for Casing and Rod Extraction
- Engine Offerings up to 115HP
- Sectional Mast Design for Shortening in Limited Overhead Applications
- Less than 36" Wide in its Narrowest Configuration
- Simple Control System for Quick and Easy Set-Up
The DK725 offers an unmatched combination of power, articulation, and versatility to perform any job.
- Maximum Kinematic Motion Range with No Cylinder Repinning Required
- EPA Compliant Power System
- State-Of-The-Art Hydraulic System with Built-In Controls to Run a Wide Range of Drilling Systems and Custom Options
- User-Friendly Controls Mean Accuracy and Efficiency
The DK920 offers an unmatched combination of articulation, stability, and stroke, giving the contractor a tool for maximum production and efficiency.
- Caterpillar Base Provides the Latest in Both Power and Hydraulic Technology
- Maximum Kinematic Motion Range with No Cylinder Repinning or Reconfiguring Required
- Able to Drill Up to 20 Meters in a Single Pass
- Stable in All Drilling Configurations
- Rugged Design Allows for Extreme Durability
Epiroc SmartROC T45
Smart and Precise Efficiency
- Uses up to 50% less fuel
- Increase productivity with Hole Navigation System technology
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Reduced carbon footprint with an annual savings of up to 260 tons of CO2
- 50% less hoses and 70% less couplings
- Easier to maintain
- Fixed or folding boom that works effectively in the toughest terrain
- Smaller environmental footprint
- Small rig design - perfect for quarry and construction operations
- RCS technology increases safety and simplifies opoerations
• Drill Steel
• Floating Subs
• Drilling Fluids
Keystone Drill Services, Inc.
184 Alisa Street
Somerset, PA 15501
800-221-0586 Toll Free
We speak your language!
Copyright 2018© Keystone Drill Services, Inc. All rights reserved.